Teardown Free Download On this page you will find information about Teardown and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
ABOUT Teardown Free Download
Plan the perfect heist using creative problem solving, brute force, and everything around you. Teardown features a fully destructible and truly interactive environment where player freedom and emergent gameplay are the driving mechanics.
Tear down walls with explosives or vehicles to create shortcuts no one thought was possible. Stack objects, build structures, or use floating objects to your advantage. Take your time to create an efficient path through the level, plan the heist and get ready to execute it.
Run, jump, drive, slingshot. Do whatever you need to collect targets, avoid robots or steal whatever your clients ask for. But make sure not to get caught!
With your company pressured by increasing debt, you start accepting work from some more or less shady individuals. Soon you are knee-deep in a murky soup of revenge, betrayal, and insurance fraud. Beginning with some more or less legitimate assignments, you soon find yourself stealing cars, demolishing buildings, blowing up safes, avoiding trigger-happy robots and more. Upgrade your expanding arsenal of tools by searching for hidden valuables scattered around the environments.
Play around in the various environments with the tools you have unlocked. In this mode you have unlimited resources and an abundance of vehicles. No pressure, just pleasure.
Test your skills in experimental game modes. New challenges unlock as you progress through the campaign.
Teardown has extensive mod support with built-in level editor, Lua scripting and a Steam Workshop integration. Build your own sandbox maps, mini games, tools, vehicles or try out existing mods from the community.
- Fully destructible voxel environments
- Realistic physical simulation of objects, debris, vehicles, water, fire, and smoke
- 17 different tools ranging from sledgehammer, blow torch and fire extinguisher to guns and explosives
- A campaign with an escalating storyline and a gallery of interesting characters
- Sandbox mode for you to roam around in the various environments
- Extensive mod support and Steam Workshop integration
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or similar. 3 Gb VRAM.
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel integrated graphics cards not supported.