Here you can download Stormworks: Build and Rescue for free! On this page you will find information about Stormworks: Build and Rescue and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
ABOUT Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Join a world where you design, create and pilot your own air sea rescue service.
Stormworks: Build and Rescue is a rich and dramatic physics playground. Take your custom-designed, block-based and programmable vehicles into fierce oceanic storms. Plan and execute thrilling rescues in a variety of challenging crisis scenarios. Export and share your meticulously designed vehicles and missions with other players via the Steam workshop.
- fall / impact damage
- fire damage
- prolonged exposure to the sea resulting in hypothermia
- mechanical damage (rotor blades)
- water pressure damageConstruct vehicles by placing blocks in a rich editing suite, customize them with your own design and program their behaviour using the powerful in-game logic system. Choose from a wide array of components to assemble your own rescue helicopters, boats, submersibles and more…Take to the sea, land or sky in your newly created vehicle. Navigate through over 15,000 square kilometres of ocean and islands in an amazingly dynamic world. Players will need to ensure that they create the right vehicle for the job as every mission is unique.Design specific vehicles to respond to challenging missions across open oceans, island facilities, remote rigs and more. Rescue survivors from the water, fight fires, help repair oil rigs, operate nuclear power station machinery and more. Create and share your own missions using the rich missions editor. Unlock new locations and components in career mode or explore your imagination in creative mode.The day-night cycle and dynamic weather system create diverse environments to put your creations to the test. From calm sunny mornings, to unforgiving stormy nights and even tsunamis – strong winds can turn the ocean from gentle ripples to fierce heaving waves, affecting your vehicles using physics-based hydrodynamics and displacement-buoyancy systems.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4440 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 6000 / GeForce 550 / AMD R7 250 (AMD Radeon HD 7750)
- Storage: 1 GB available space