Here you can download Paint the Town Red for free! On this page you will find information about Paint the Town Red and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
ABOUT Paint the Town Red
Paint the Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn’t nailed down.
You’ll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles, college frat house beat-downs and a lot more.
We’ll be adding more levels to the Early Access versions leading up to release and look forward to creating the best level ideas from the community. Please follow and add to your Wishlist to keep up to date on development and be notified on release.
- Completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Biker Bar, Disco, Prison and Pirate Cove scenarios with unique enemies, weapons, etc
- Beneath: A massive rogue-like campaign filled with upgrades to unlock, secrets and bosses to fight
- Arena mode with new challenges added frequently
- Online Co-op Multiplayer
- Level Editor and Steam Workshop support with hundreds of user created levels
- Workshop support for Custom Music and Character Textures
- Sandbox level to test features, weapons and mechanics
- Vast array of level and period appropriate weaponry
- Boss enemies that present unique challenges and rewards
- Full controller support
- Additional scenario levels
- An endless Arena mode for single player and co-op
- Many more enemy and weapon types
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4 GPU with 1024MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: If you are on or around the min spec then you may need to run with Low graphics options and at a lower resolution.