Here you can download Labyrinthine for free! On this page you will find information about Labyrinthine and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Labyrinthine is a cooperative horror game that may make you never step into a hedge maze again…
You and up to 3 friends can embark in an online cooperative experience where you can choose to follow in the footsteps of Joan, a mysterious fairground worker, as you try to unravel the mystery of the abandoned happisburg hedge maze or tackle procedurally generated mazes that get harder as you play.
Whichever choice you choose, you won’t be alone in there…
– Co-operative online for 1-4 players- Multiple unique looking monsters with their own AI and mechanics
– Story and Procedural Generation gamemodes
– Leveling system in procedural generation that unlocks new monsters and maps
– Cosmetics that can be found within the mazes
Labyrinthine aims to be a true horror experience complete with all of the horror staples you may be used to. While navigating the mazes, you will be solving puzzles, collecting items and escaping the horrific entities that lie within it. Cooperative has been the focus since the start of development, so heading in with friends is recommended!
Procedurally Generated Maps
Labyrinthine tackles replayability through it’s procedural mode. In this mode, players can level up, find hidden cosmetics and experience exclusive locations and monsters.
Items will also provide you with a brief respite from the horrors of the maze, whether it’s a simple compass to help you keep track of your heading or glowsticks to help mark your path. Notes are scattered around that will provide clues and give you insights into the history and lore of the maze and it’s inhabitants.
While playing online, your team can be an essential asset if you work together and plan ahead… but staying together isn’t always the safest option..
Surviving the mazes will require navigation skills, puzzle solving and planning. Do not fall prey to that which awaits in the maze…
Cooperative at Heart
While completely playable as a single player experience, Labyrinthine offers a fairly rare opportunity within the horror genre, cooperative play. A decision that was made way back at initial conception, Labyrinthine has been focused on delivering a fun, unique and exciting cooperative experience right from the start. The development team behind the game are all huge fans of the cooperative and horror genres, making a union between the two a perfect fit.
- OS: Windows 7 – 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5 or AMD Equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI HD7900 series or Nvidia Equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Please note, this is the lowest tested hardware that could run the game on medium without frame drops. Other cards may work but results will vary. Integrated graphics do not run the game.