Here you can download Gamedev Beatdown for free! On this page you will find information about Gamedev Beatdown and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
ABOUT Gamedev Beatdown
Live through the life of a developer in the short game, Gamedev Beatdown.
Have you ever wondered what goes behind the scenes of games that you love or whose names you never got to hear?
Have you ever been in a meeting that felt more like a war room? With the loudest voice winning arguments and deciding what decision gets implemented?
Play as a member of a team, making some hard and some not so hard decisions. If you win, your choices get implemented. Lose, and your game and studio might head in a direction you did not sign up for.
Work your way up from arcade-style games to full-fledged AAA releases. Once you start your journey as an Indie developer, move to new studio locations and hire the right people as you work your way up in the industry. There’s a lot to handle, but you’ve got this. It was your dream, after all.
Did we tell you how Game Development wasn’t easy?
- Decision Making – Back decisions of different departments on day to day issues.
- Management – Manage Employee Happiness and tactical Crunch times for maximized productivity.
- Procedural rogue-lite progression.
- Deep Combat (Allegedly) – Persistent stress tolerance (health) between projects. Think long term instead of battle to battle.
- Exotic Locations – Move to different locations that unlock some unique games to develop.
- Choices and Consequences – Fight over real, real-adjacent, and a few entirely fabricated day-to-day problems game developers face.
- Evolving Mini-games – Play the games you release as mini-games that look better and/or unlock functionality with higher stats on release.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)
- Storage: 1 GB available space