Dustborn CRACK STATUS
On this page you will find information about Dustborn and how you can download the game for free. Here, you can also track the crack status of this game. Lead a band of misfits and outcasts on a perilous road trip across a Divided States of America, in a story-driven action-adventure about hope, friendship, love, robots — and the power of words.
Dustborn Free Download
ABOUT THIS GAME
Dustborn is a third-person, single-player, story-driven, road-tripping action-adventure about hope, love, friendship, robots — and the power of words.
Set in a vibrant and perilous post-infodemic America inspired by graphic novels, a band of misfits and outcasts must cross a divided continent to transport a mysterious package from California to Nova Scotia.
WELCOME TO THE DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA
The year is 2030, three decades after the Broadcast.
You play Pax: ex-con, outcast, con-artist, and Anomal with superhuman powers fuelled by disinformation. Your job: to transport a package across a divided America. But this is not a one-woman job. The fanatical Puritans are on your ass, the authoritarian Justice is in your way, and you’re four-months pregnant. You need help. You need a crew.
Joined by a motley mob of misfits with their own weird powers, you must overcome the many obstacles that stand in your way — through manipulation, subterfuge, and force — to reach your final destination and escape your troubled past.
YOU JUST CAN’T WITHOUT YOUR CREW.
Recruit and manage a band of outcasts and misfits with weird powers, compelling personal stories, and conflicting personalities. Manage your headstrong crew through words and actions, and use their powers to fight your pursuers and overcome obstacles along the road, as you stand united in the face of overwhelming adversity.
A ROAD TRIP ACROSS A DIVIDED CONTINENT.
Take a road trip across the continent, from the Corporate Republic of Pacifica to the Free Nation of Nova Scotia. Explore new places, take on unexpected assignments, and recruit new crew members. See the beautiful sights along the highway, rendered in a colourful graphic-novel-inspired art style, as you traverse an America irrevocably changed by civil war, mass migration, and global warming.
WIELD WEAPONISED WORDS AGAINST ENEMIES AND FRIENDS.
Words have power. Like, actual power. Fight your pursuers with weaponised words, and use wordcraft in conversations to manipulate people with the power of disinformation. Discover, record and remix arcane Echoes to craft new words, and learn to wield a lingual arsenal against enemies…and friends.
- From the crew that brought you story-driven adventure Dreamfall Chapters and fjord noir mystery Draugen, and the creative team behind The Longest Journey and The Secret World
- Explore pit-stops across America, from a former government re-education camp in the Oregon wilderness, to a decommissioned school for gifted children in Nevada; from an abandoned Utah mall to the derelict robot factories of Detroit — and through the mysterious Great Plains Exclusion Zone, where strange experiments take place in the ashes of the Broadcast
- Converse with your crew and other characters along the road through a dynamic and emotionally reactive branching conversation system, where your choices shape relationships
- Travel undercover as a folk-punk-rock band, and maintain your disguise by learning to play a set of original songs around the campfire…before proving yourself in an epic Battle of the Bands!
- A vibrant and original dystopian vision of the near future, with a colourful and mature graphic novel look by art director Christoffer Grav (Dreamfall Chapters, Draugen), written by Ragnar Tørnquist (The Longest Journey, Dreamfall, The Secret World, Draugen), and featuring an original 80s-inspired electronic score by award-winning composer Simon Poole (Dreamfall Chapters, The Secret World, Draugen, Moons of Madness)