Here you can download Buck Up And Drive! for free! On this page you will find information about Buck Up And Drive! and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
ABOUT Buck Up And Drive!
Where are we going? As individuals… as a species… what awaits us at the end of this road? Is there an end? Was there an beginning? Does this road symbolize real life in the sense that there’s no turning back? And how does pineapple juice fit into all this? Maybe I should just shut up, Buck Up And Drive!
– Endless driving game inspired by arcade classics, with simple yet intense gameplay featuring a total slap in the face of realism. And a kick in the spleen, too!
– Procedurally generated track with multiple environments to visit, ranging from the somewhat realistic to the completely absurd. GO TO HELL!… literally!
– PINK. BACKFLIPPING. TRUCKS. ON THE FUCKING MOON.
– Go 1v1 against another player (or a CPU) in a fighting mode. With cars. I dunno either, I came up with it while in the shower.
– Customizable car decals through external image files. Put “eggplants” all over the cars, for all I care!
– Controls for both game modes are 8 directions and one button. Play one-handed, if you want! Keep your other hand for… holding orange juice! Yes!
– Available for both Windows and Ubuntu (other Linux distros may work).
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit Windows Vista or more recent
- Processor: 2Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 100 MB available space